- Dates: Monday June 25th - Sunday July 1st, 2018.
- Times: Full Camp (Mon. - Fri.) 2:30 - 9:15pm with 45-minute break;
- Half Camp (Mon. - Fri.) 6:15 - 9:15pm
- Weekend Leadership Certification (Sat. & Sun.) 10am - 2:30pm, 30 minutes break
- Purchase of either Full Camp or Half Camp will qualify you to participate in the weekend Leadership Certification Course but you will only get certified if you are enrolled in the Leadership Program
- Location: City Wing Tsun Athletic Association HQ, NYC, 1024 Sixth Ave 4fl, NY, NY 10018
- Requirements: Students must have passed the Student Level 3 exam, have learned Chum Kiu, and be finished with the 15 Chi Sau Fundamentals to enroll in Full Camp. Half Camp is open to all levels.
The City Wing Tsun ITC is unlike any other program: it is specifically designed to help any student dramatically improve their kung fu by training all day every day for one week. The ITC’s fully-immersive program combines intensive technical instruction, heavy sparring, and integrated theory - all under the personal guidance of Sifu Alex Richter. Students train for 6 hours every day Monday through Friday, and have the chance to work with special guest instructors from around the world over the weekend. This unique way of exploring Wing Tsun lets anyone who is willing to focus and determined to improve advance rapidly through the system in just a few days. Participation is capped at 40 spots and those spots always fill up quickly!
ITC alumni find that not only do they advance quickly over the course of the week (on average 2 student grade levels in 5 days), but that the skills they develop during the program help them absorb new material once they return to regular classes. Those who participate in the ITC overwhelmingly report a massive leap forward in their Wing Tsun skills - both because of the rapid return on the time they invest and the rare opportunity to touch hands with other WT enthusiasts from all over the world.
Not able to take the whole week off? Students are encouraged to sign up and attend as much of the ITC as possible, even if that means only attending for part of the week.
This limited event is capped at only 40 participants. The first 30 spots are reserved for members of the CWTAA and 10 spots are reserved for non-CWTAA students. This gives each student time for personal attention for Sifu Alex and his team of advanced-level instructors.